Wednesday 3 April 2013

Bachelor of the Week: Sandor Earl





This week's Bachelor is sure to make a girl go weak at the knees! With crystal blue eyes, a face that could make you blush, and a body that... well... I don't think it needs explaining..

When he is not running around the football field, playing for the Canberra Raiders, he can be found enjoying a good coffee or during the off-season, at the beach (it's a little too far from Canberra).

Wondering why he looks so exotic?? Sandor is of Hungarian, Maori and English descent. Oh la la!

Who is your current idol?

My current idol, hmm that is a hard one. Off the top of my head I am going to say The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) he is a beast! He trains hard and kills it in his movies. I would love his life at the moment ha!

What are three features you look for in a girl?
Natural beauty, Independent attitude and haha probably a good cook.
If you could play any character in a movie, who would it be?
Umm I will go with Channing Tatum's character in "Magic Mike" or Brad Pitt in "Troy".
Are you a boxers or briefs guy?
Definitely briefs. I'm usually always training so boxers get a bit ennoying!
What is on your night stand?
Candles, a lamp, framed pictures of mum and myself, and my mates bub.
What was the last song you downloaded?
It was "Tonight" (Best you ever had) John Legend ft Ludacris
What has been your career highlight so far?
Probably the opportunity to play Finals Football with the Panthers and Raiders. It had a great atmosphere and was a great experience.
If you could be any animal, what would it be?
Definitely a Tiger, top of the food chain!
If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them?
David Beckham maybe or Micheal Jordan. I would just ask them to tell me some cool stories from there lives!
What are 3 things you would take on a deserted island?
A knife, Wilson volleyball and some shoes!



No comments:

Post a Comment