Tuesday 16 April 2013

Bachelor Of The Week: Blake Worrall-Thompson


This week's Bachelor not only has a body that could make you melt (please divert your eyes upwards) BUT also the brains to go with it!

If you haven't seen him on Foxtel's hit TV show "Eat Yourself Sexy" as the resident trainer, then you really are missing out! 

When he is not running his own Personal Training business "Ministry of Wellbeing" (check it out here) Blake can be found playing footy, surfing and hanging out with the "lad's".

It's enough to make you want to go do some push-ups... ok.. not really.. but perhaps watch him do some anyway.. 

HH&H was lucky enough to discover that there is plenty more to this fit looking fellow than just a pretty face (and did I mention body?!)..

Who is your current Idol and why?

I’m not entirely sure I have an idol exactly but there are definitely people from many walks of life that I look up to and respect. There’s one person in TV (entertainment), another in fitness, a good mate of mine has an awesome relationship with his wife, and another bloke who’s great at life balance. 

What are 3 qualities you like in a girl?

I like a girl that can keep it real and keep it natural. There’s nothing more appealing or attractive to me than a girl whose looks are natural. Unfortunately there are too many gorgeous girls who coat themselves in too much make-up. . There’s no need! I think chicks are so much hotter when they go natural!

I also like a girl who can keep it balanced, chilled and fresh. I’ve been in a few long-term relationships that were way too stressful. It did nothing but create a toxic environment! So unnecessary. Keep it relaxed, keep it balanced and keep it fresh – try new things! Life’s too short to do otherwise.

 If you could play any character in any movie, who would it be?

Definitely MacGyver. He is a secret agent, a hero, has a cracker of a mullet, spent all day saving lives. That guy had it all. I’d be surprised if any bloke didn’t want to be MacGyver.

 Are you a boxers or brief boy?

I'm a briefs boy during the week for work, and boxers on the weekend. Wearing boxers at work or during workouts causes all types of problems!

What's currently on your nightstand?

Not much! I do my best to keep my bedroom clean. Two books, my iPod, keys, phone, wallet, a three wise monkey’s homeware piece and an oil diffuser thingy. 

What was the last song you downloaded?

Can’t hold Us by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. This dude has some serious talent. His album is awesome.  I have this song on repeat at the moment, such a feel good song and I just don’t seem to get sick of it.

What has been your biggest career highlight so far?

Doing the TV show "Eat Yourself Sexy” alongside the lovely Sarah Wilson on Foxtel’s Lifestyle You was probably the best thing so far. I’m living my dream when I combine my two passions – fitness and TV! I look forward to my next project in TV!  

If you were an animal, what would you be?

A dog maybe because they’re always happy and enjoy simple things? That’s me!

If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them?

I reckon the Dalai Lama would be a pretty interesting guy. After I got over my initial stage fright, I would be keen to just chill with him (because he is a massive chiller) and talk with him about balancing life and keeping happy.

If you knew you were going to be stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?

I’d take an AFL footy, Bear Grylls because without him I would probably last less then 24 hours. I’d probably just curl up into a fetal position and cry because I wouldn’t know what to do. I’d also take my dad because I know he’d be able to take the weird stuff that Bear catches and turn it into something edible.  





No comments:

Post a Comment